Lullubee.com Introduces Line of Ready-to-make Classic DIY Craft Projects
– Lullubee is Crafting Made Easy with High Quality Craft Projects Delivered Conveniently to the Customer’s Doorstep –
NEW YORK, N.Y., July 17, 2012 – Lullubee.com is a new online arts and crafts retailer offering high quality, ready-to-make DIY classic craft project kits that craft fans can make with their friends and family or can choose from a line of ready-made, one-of-a-kind craft items that are conveniently delivered to the customer’s doorstep with free shipping to anywhere in the USA.
Lullubee is Crafting Made Easy
Lullubee is crafting made easy by eliminating the guesswork about DIY craft projects. Lullubee designs the craft project, sources the project materials, provides a list of tools needed to complete the project, shares the crafting techniques in an easy-to-follow video tutorial and leaves customers with the fun part: creating beautiful, unique handcrafted objects.
All of lullubee’s project materials have been sourced from around the world to ensure the finest materials available for each project that make little impact on the environment. Craft projects range from basic to advanced skill levels to be enjoyed from ages 5+.
Customer’s can choose from the following lullubee collections:
- Gold Collection: Featuring beautiful craft projects that are lullubee customer favorites and are offered all year long. The lullubee Gold Collection craft boxes include all materials, detailed instructions and an easy-to-follow video tutorial.
- Birthday Craft Kits: An ideal way to give kids a fun project to do on their own or are perfect as a group activity for a birthday party. Projects make a lovely memento for kids to take home with them. Birthday Craft Kits are available all year round with a volume discount if purchased for a group.
- Jewelry Kits: Popular DIY jewelry projects with elegant components that can be customized to create one-of-a-kind jewelry. Projects materials are easy to assemble for customers of all skill levels to craft and enjoy.
- Craft of the Month Club: Register for the Craft of the Month Club to receive a new craft project every month and choose from the Craft of the Month Club designed for adults with limited experience in crafting and sewing (Intermediate skill level) or the Craft of the Month Club for Kids designed to be easy enough for parents to do with their children. (Basic skill level)
- Made by Artist: Features crafts made by lullubee’s in-house artists or special guest artists. These crafts are completed projects and are available in limited quantities.
Appreciation for Things That are Handmade
Lullubee was founded in June 2012 by Tiffany Dekel, an online entrepreneur who has been responsible for three successful online agencies and Laura Lee Burch, a former illustrator and professional crafter who has published several books about creating handmade gifts inspired by toys, dolls and costumes and also teaches felting at Shenkar University.
“We developed lullubee because there has never been a better time for people who remember and appreciate the quality of handmade objects,” says Dekel. “We find that people who enjoy crafts want something unique and not something that is mass-produced that they can share with their children, but may not know how to start. Lullubee was created to help people be creative and be happy with the outcome.”
Many craft projects in lullubee’s Gold Collection and the Craft of the Month Club are classic crafts inspired by Dekel and Burch’s childhood memories that have been popular for generations.
“We enjoy inspiring people and created lullubee to unleash the crafter in you. We encourage our fans to follow the directions we provide with all our craft kits lightly and to play with their own ideas so they end up with something uniquely theirs,” says Burch. “We want our customers to know that there are no bad ideas and to remember that handmade crafts are original and unique every time they make something. Even for us at lullubee, we can make 50 celebration crowns and all 50 can look different.”
Lullubee plans to add a seasonal décor and holiday gift line in September featuring craft projects for Halloween, which includes a playful collection of Trick or Treat costumes and DIY craft kits for Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year’s.
All of lullubee’s collections feature free shipping to anywhere in the USA.
To learn more about lullubee, please visit www.lullubee.com
Lullabee is an online arts and crafts retailer created to unleash the crafter in you. Founded in 2012 by Tiffany Dekel and Laura Lee Burch, lullubee is based in New York City and its mission is crafting made easy. Lullubee offers a line of ready-to-make DIY classic craft project kits featuring easy-to-follow video tutorials that craft fans can make with their friends and family and a collection of ready-made, one-of-a-kind craft items made by lullubee’s featured artists. For more information about lullubee, visit www.lullubee.com.